The cryptocurrencies and blockchains acronyms, abbreviations, initialisms, specific terms and terminology, and even slang in a dedicated glossary database. Cryptonyms.net website is powered by the web's most comprehensive dictionary of acronyms, abbreviations and initialisms for the cryptocurrency and blockchain world.
Cryptonyms.net allows users to decipher acronyms, abbreviations, initialisms and slang of cryptocurrencies. Cryptonyms.net is entirely dedicated to unravel the language of cryptocurrency unlike online generalist glossaries, search engines and encyclopedias
Full description of Armor NXMThe arNXM Vault allows users to deposit their wNXM tokens in the Nexus Mutual ecosystem and earn yield without requiring KYC. Users receive a new arNXM Token (?) as a replacement which is the yield bearing token for the vault and is not subject to the mandatory 90-day (soon 30 day) lockup period. The vault will hold a set amount in the reserve to provide liquidity for exchanges between arNXM and wNXM tokens and stake the remaining holdings into the Nexus Mutual system to generate yield.
Armor NXM for developers
- Block explorer (?): https://etherscan.io/token/0x1337def18c680af1f9f45cbcab6309562975b1dd
- gitHub: https://github.com/ArmorFi/arNXM
Armor NXM social sites
- Medium: https://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telegram: https://t.me/ArmorFi
- Discord: https://discord.com/invite/8HuTB22
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/armorfi